KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 1]Missing link

Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

[Part 1]Missing link - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 1]Missing link

Post by Typhlosion Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:49 pm

"Ugh, thinking about this makes me want to punch something." Ty said, finishing his breakfast. "Let's go fucking find Phen."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 pm

mudkipmaster wrote:"Well what if when we crossed over to Azgard something happened to the Roy we knew. Then perhaps...he changed his name or something. Meanwhile... maybe through some time rift...when we started at the Ashen Temple we joined some Roy who crossed from another timeline through a time rift?"

Arc points at MM with an approving nod. "Yeah, a Quantum Anomaly. Sounds legit."

Pausing for a moment thoughts crash down on her for a moment. "So if we got two Roys in the same timeline, how much does which Roy know? I mean if something happened to Roy1 the Anomaly, then why didn't he tell us he wasn't our Roy? He's hiding shit! And Roy2--exactly what the fuck is his M.O then?!"

Typhlosion wrote:"Ugh, thinking about this makes me want to punch something." Ty said, finishing his breakfast. "Let's go fucking find Phen."

Arc finishes her tea with haste and stands up. "Yes, let's."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 pm

arcane_halo wrote:
    Arc points at MM with an approving nod. "Yeah, a Quantum Anomaly. Sounds legit."

Pausing for a moment thoughts crash down on her for a moment. "So if we got two Roys in the same timeline, how much does which Roy know? I mean if something happened to Roy1 the Anomaly, then why didn't he tell us he wasn't our Roy? He's hiding shit! And Roy2--exactly what the fuck is his M.O then?!"

Oui. Something to think about. I agree with Ty though. I could use some exercise. Let's go wake up Phen. Hey, you know there's this cool teleporting device on this hyperlink? Let's all teleport into Phen's room and give him the surprise of his life. ; )
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:57 pm

"Dude invasion of privacy." Arc stares at the Hyperlink "Also I'm pretty sure these things dont teleport otherwise why the fuck have we been walking this whole time"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:58 pm

"Hmmmm....I must investigate this matter further."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:59 pm

"Wait, these things can do that?" Ty said looking at his tiny device. "I could never figure out how to do anything other than accept a call. How do you do it? Is it the green button, the the red, then the-Fuck!" Ty shouted, as he accidentally crushed his Hyperlink with his gauntlet.
    "I got a little too into it."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:00 am

Arc laughs at Ty's fumble and gives him a pat on the back. "Don't worry Ty I'm sure you can ask the superiors to get you a new one."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:01 am

The soldier turns to J, probably a bit surprised that he was actually being talked to. "Oh, hello mistuh! M'Name's Arin." He said, his tone rather friendly and accent quite charged for these parts.

"You'se probably didn't meet me, but I see your group all t'time! Well, when I'm'n base patrol, anyways." He says. "How'se you been gettin' used to tha city? Heard lately there's some new faces around, people sayin' they're armed too! Nobody's got anythin' ta show fer it, tho. Some's saying they're terrorists... we newcomers gotta take sum care if we go around."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:03 am

"Alright. Let's go knock on Phen's door. Wake him up. Maybe we can find some demons to eliminate."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:06 am

Arc knocks on Phen's door. "Phen? Phen you in there, you're not picking up your hyperlink"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:07 am

Jay was curious about the unusual accent, but continued staying friendly. He did his best to understand the language, though a few words got past him.

"Well, we've been sticking around here for awhile now, but I'm glad we've made a presence. I guess with our...less than normal properties I suppose, we stand out eh?"

Processing the words after he said that, Jay didn't remember seeing new faces.

"Wait...New faces? Terrorists? I didn't hear anything about that. What's going on with that?"
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:08 am

arcane halo wrote:Arc knocks on Phen's door. "Phen? Phen you in there, you're not picking up your hyperlink"

No response comes from inside, you can't really hear any sound either. Phen is probably not awake or there at all.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:09 am

Ty opens the door, because it's unlocked.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:32 am

Jhereshko wrote:Jay was curious about the unusual accent, but continued staying friendly. He did his best to understand the language, though a few words got past him.

"Well, we've been sticking around here for awhile now, but I'm glad we've made a presence. I guess with our...less than normal properties I suppose, we stand out eh?"

Processing the words after he said that, Jay didn't remember seeing new faces.

"Wait...New faces? Terrorists? I didn't hear anything about that. What's going on with that?"

"I dunno the details, mistuh. But I can confirm muhself there's been some new faces yesterday, and the day before!" He replies. "They're a scary group, and they're heavily armored too --top notch stuff. First my pals thought they were another country's, but there's no data on them."

Typhlosion wrote:Ty opens the door, because it's unlocked.

The door is actually locked.

You can see it's empty inside the room. His bed is a mess and the hyperlink is on a drawer. The hyperlink seems to be turned on.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35 am

Everyone steps into the room but Phen doesn't seem to be anywhere.

The Hyperlink is on and everyone approaches it.

"Ty don't touch that hyperlink." Arc adds, before picking it up and checking on the hyperlink's recent data and activity.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:37 am

Ty, who had unknowingly broken the door's lock with his sheer strength, enters the room, and sees Phen's not inside.
    "Hm. Door's unlocked, there's a mess inside, and his Hyperlink's still here. He's either really forgetful, or something bad's happened. Kidnap or something. I wonder if he left his weapon."
    Saying this, Ty looks around for Phen's weapon.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:39 am

Jay thinks about the city, and doesn't remember seeing new faces...But with as little as he is on the ground, it's too possible he missed them. In any regard, heavy armored strangers was something to keep in mind, no matter friend or foe. Jay taps his hyperlink and shoots a message over to the rest of group, telling them to keep their eye out for anyone out of the ordinary with heavy armor. After sending the message, Jay turns his attention back to Arin.

"That's really odd honestly. I'm not used to seeing well armed strangers in the area. I feel like that would have to be something to keep in mind. I really appreciate the information, Arin."

Turning his one arm human, Jay reaches his hand out for a handshake.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 am

arcane halo wrote:Everyone steps into the room but Phen doesn't seem to be anywhere.

The Hyperlink is on and everyone approaches it.

"Ty don't touch that hyperlink." Arc adds, before picking it up and checking on the hyperlink's recent data and activity.

Checking through the hyperlink, you can see Phen had a schedule planned for today.
    This morning, he planned to go for some business building at the west side of town, you can see the address in the hyperlink.
    For what it is worth, his afternoon schedule involved going to some workshop, and spend the rest of the afternoon tinkering with his bowgun... pretty boring, really.

Typhlosion wrote:Ty, who had unknowingly broken the door's lock with his sheer strength, enters the room, and sees Phen's not inside.
    "Hm. Door's unlocked, there's a mess inside, and his Hyperlink's still here. He's either really forgetful, or something bad's happened. Kidnap or something. I wonder if he left his weapon."
    Saying this, Ty looks around for Phen's weapon.

Unfortunately, you do not see his weapons, or his usual clothing. It seems he at least left on his own.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:50 am

"Looks like he's got a meeting scheduled today, does anyone have any idea who he was meeting and what for?"
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:51 am

Jhereshko wrote:Jay thinks about the city, and doesn't remember seeing new faces...But with as little as he is on the ground, it's too possible he missed them. In any regard, heavy armored strangers was something to keep in mind, no matter friend or foe. Jay taps his hyperlink and shoots a message over to the rest of group, telling them to keep their eye out for anyone out of the ordinary with heavy armor. After sending the message, Jay turns his attention back to Arin.

"That's really odd honestly. I'm not used to seeing well armed strangers in the area. I feel like that would have to be something to keep in mind. I really appreciate the information, Arin."

Turning his one arm human, Jay reaches his hand out for a handshake.

"Well, I've only seen them at night m'self. They're a shady bunch." Arin seems a bit surprised when Jay reaches his hand, but shakes it when it does turn human. "You're welcome, mistuh... oh, didn't catch your name."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:52 am

"Pffft, I dunno. Drugs?" Ty said, putting on a hat he found on the floor. "Doesn't look like he's in trouble, and we've still got time off. Maybe we should go see a movie or something. I dunno, we're usually fighting at this point."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:55 am

"Something about business. Which, is none of mine really. Anyways, yo Ty, wanna go find a demon to exterminate or do some sparring?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:57 am

"Yeah, sure, we can spar." Ty said. "It feels weird not having fought for like, three days."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 am

"Jay, Jay Valent. I'm the Half-Demon of Heroes Inc. I guess more newly added here."

Listening in on the Hyperlink, concern to figure out where Phen was seemed to be raising. While he was pretty sure it was going alright, it might be smart to help out the group while they looked.

"Hey, it was nice meeting you, man, but I gotta help out my friends real quick. I appreciate the info about the late night armor though. Have a good one!"

Saluting, Jay flicked his arm back to demon mode, launched himself up and over to Phen's place. He landed softly outside as to not alarm anyone, and walked up to Phen's door.

"So, what's going on? Phen's good, right?"
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 am

Arc is a little annoyed that no one seems to care, but she doesn't really wanna butt in on Phen's business. If he left his hyperlink, it may be that he doesn't want to be in contact with anyone.

Jhereshko wrote:"So, what's going on? Phen's good, right?"

"Uhm, yeah I'm gonna go try to get his hyperlink to Phen. He really shouldn't be leaving without it." Arc says pocketing his hyperlink. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

She leaves the room, checks her gear, and goes to the address on Phen's hyperlink, planning to wait for him outside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:42 am