KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Tra: To Dance with the Devil

Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

X-Tra: To Dance with the Devil - Page 4 Empty Re: X-Tra: To Dance with the Devil

Post by Jhereshko Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 am

Jay drops his head, yelling silently inside. He was tired of dealing with death of the people who protect him. He takes a deep breath, and calmly speaks to the lead officer.

"Bring them out." As the officer was about to speak, Jay's demon side kicked in more. "Bring. Them. Out. I'll deal with the aftermath."

Jay looks over to Kiyo.

"We are bringing out your allies. Calm down."

Jay looks to the soldiers as they bring out the captives. He knew what had to be done if anything were to happen to the hostage soldier. His claws glowed white, waiting for the transaction.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

X-Tra: To Dance with the Devil - Page 4 Empty Re: X-Tra: To Dance with the Devil

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:34 am

"I don't date those who put their partner's life on the line." Rosalyn, who still had her own gun quickly put it to Kiyo's side and pulled the trigger. Pain shot in Kiyo's side, but there was no blood.

Rosalyn spun around and disarmed Kiyo before he could make a move. "I thought there was sense in that brain. Apparently not. You're lucky I value human life. I used a paralyzer. So as you lose consciousness know that you have lost more than a battle against J the half-demon."

With that...Kiyo lost consciousness. Rosalyn apprehended Kiyo....and brought him to her superior officers.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am

"Yay!" Derek says, getting out of the AAU. "Job done, guys! We can all go home!"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:36 am

An ex-priest cries out: "LET US.... SAY A PRAYER....FOR THOSE.....WHO...FOUGHT....YAY."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:36 am

*Someone snipes greg the sniper*
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 am

Jay sighed with relief as his human side started to come back over him. Checking the group and helping the soldiers clean up, he walked over to Rosalyn, checking in with her.

"Glad you made it alright. I have to say, you were quite the badass out there. Thank you for your help."

Jay turned his arms human, and sealed away the Demonscript pens back into his gauntlets.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:43 am

"Just doing the job. I appreciate the compliment from one of the honorary members of Heroes Inc. " *She bows in courtesy* "If you'll excuse me." She dismisses herself and finishes up whatever needs to be done.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:56 am

As Rosalyn walks far enough away from the group, she noticed Jay kind of hovering on his back beside her.

"You give me too much credit. Honestly, you proved yourself as capable as anyone I've seen perform."

Jay rotated himself to start walking beside her.

"I'm just saying...I'm impressed with how you fight. You should teach me some of those skills sometime.", with a slight laugh.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:05 am

"Oh, thank you again for the compliment. I don't understand the desire to learn from me. however, I am not much of a teacher...."

- - - - -- - - -

MM gets into his room and attempts to play a video game. However...the cd he got at a used game store 30 days ago.... it doesn't work.....
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

"All the same. Without these demon arms, I really don't have much skill. And considering the amount of talent I just saw back there, I'd say you'd be the one to talk to about becoming a badass, eh? Besides, I think everyone has fun beating me up from time to time!"

Jay has another slight chuckle...then stares at the ground as he realizes the truth of that last statement.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:14 am

"Yes...demon arms..." She snaps out of her thought and answers J, "Perhaps sometime. If we meet again off the job, maybe we could work something out. But for now, I must get to work." She goes off to check-in with her captain.

Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:17 am

"Of course, milady. I'll see you then. "
    He bows, mimicking her bow from before. Once she's out of sight, Jay checks in with the rest of the soldiers to help with clean up. Once it was finished, he levitated back to his room, not even concerned about his friends not coming to help. Instead, he locked the door and pulled out his pens. He needed to learn to Write more...if he ever hoped to protect everyone. He started Writing more and more demon symbols, seeing what reacted to his pens and blood.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:17 am

Ty snored loudly.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:20 am

X-Tra: To Dance with the Devil - Page 4 Giphy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:27 am