KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Pigeonhole chase

Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

[Part 2] Pigeonhole chase - Page 8 Empty Re: [Part 2] Pigeonhole chase

Post by Typhlosion Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Ty strains, and snap the coils. Being powered off, it was relatively easy. "I still say we just break Phen's damn cuff."
    V
    V

Post by V Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Everything about this area felt off but his eyes were fixated on the minerals. It didn't take long for Ty's message to come in. Vriz made his way back to the others. The first scene he arrived to...was Arc tying up Ty.

These fucking weirdos...
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:33 pm

The prisoners are dead terrified of you at this point.

Jhereshko wrote:Jay shakes his head.

"Alright...So seriously, since apparently no one's making sense here...What can you tell me about what's going on? How do these cuffs work?"

Jay turns his arms human and gently looks at the cuffs.

"I want to know myself." Phen states. "Some of the people said that those that tried to escape found themselves in extreme pain. This is supposed to have a feedback system to our minds. Some said."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:35 pm

As you examine, the cuff seems of something fairly tough.

As Vriz and MM get in, though, something new happens-- the door you came in from closes.
    It has no handle on the inside as it did outside.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:36 pm

arcane halo wrote:
    Araphen wrote:
    "I'd love to know myself but-"

And then an entire fight scene happened.

"Are you guys ok? You seem more... jumpy than I remember."

and then Arc does the thing.

Araphen wrote:"Guys what the fuck there's imprisoned people here." Phen snaps.

Arc shakes her head. "Sorry tension's running a little high over here Phen. So you don't know? What about the doors has anyone gone through any of the doors?"

"I don't know much aside from what people say. When a door is open, somebody always try to dash through it from despair, is what I heard."
    V
    V

Post by V Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 pm

He then noticed Phen and the other people. "Aight, looks like we got wha-"

The door closed.

"No...no no no no no!" Vriz switched to gun mode and fired at the damn door.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Ty growls, seeing the door close. Needing to work out some serious aggression, Ty starts smashing the glass with his fists.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Arc just rubs her temples. (As in her head)
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Vriz wrote:He then noticed Phen and the other people. "Aight, looks like we got wha-"

The door closed.

"No...no no no no no!" Vriz switched to gun mode and fired at the damn door.

The bullet ricochet and hits an old man.
    The prisoners panic and run to the opposite side of the room that you are.
    "My goodness." Phen sighs as he plants his face in his palms.

Typhlosion wrote:Ty growls, seeing the door close. Needing to work out some serious aggression, Ty starts smashing the glass with his fists.

The glass barely cracks.
    I guess you could punch harder?
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Ty keeps hammering the glass until it breaks.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:03 am

Typhlosion wrote:Ty keeps hammering the glass until it breaks.

You punch and punch until is makes a hole big enough to pass your body through. Just how hardy is this glass?

The door is still locked and that glass was fairly stamina-breaking.

-----------------------------

A light projects to the wall. You can barely make out a man looking down upon you in the screen.

"I must admit to the admiral. His plan to trap worked out a bit better than I expected..." You can barely hear him talking. Probably not to you.

As the screen becomes clearer, you see a tall white man wearing a white longcoat over a lean, black uniform, he looks at you with sharp brown eyes from a pair of glasses, facial features equally sharp.

"How are you, gentlemen?" He speaks up to you for the first time. "I must say, I'm impressed we've been given chase so fast. However, you shouldn't have come here, not yet."

"But I'll ask you to drop your weapons first. And if you're willing to join a cause worth fighting for, to hear me out." He looks at you, only half-expectingly.

-------------------------------

MM looks around.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:06 am

Ty pants, leaning over with his hands on his knees. "Just talk, man." he says between breathes.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:07 am

Arc, slightly drugged up with Ty's violent drugs, having died a few times, very tired sneers at the man. "Just talk, man." Ty asks. "No wait," Arc interrupts, "Why should we trust you?"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:07 am

Jay looks a little seriously at the screen, but looks down at himself, then back at the screen. He murmurs to himself.

"But...arms...How do I arm drop...I don't..."

While listening to the screen, he tried pushing his demonic eyes to see if he could see the trigger that causes the pain to the cuff wearers in any closeby room.
    V
    V

Post by V Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:21 am

Vriz listened intently.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:02 am

"You should trust me because you were foolish enough to walk in my base by yourselves, and fall for our trap." The man stated flatly as Arc questioned him.

"...Well then." He continues.

"This group --my group, is the Sigma group from the Lamba Altair star system. Before you ask, this star system no longer exists, but it never existed in your reality, actually." The man looks at the side as if a bit reflecting, as rather wondering how to word things out for a moment. "From what you already know, I can tell you that... as many Valorinxes as there are, so exist other universes. I already know your past adventures, so think of us as... even further from the future than 'Justice Corp HQ'." You feel a bit of mockery when the man mentions Varic's faction.

"We have focused on learning how to use the demonic powers in our technology. But you could say that we at least tried to be... intelligent. This base you are at is not in Azgard, as you might have suspected. It is an autoplanet located in the intercession of our universes. I'll spare you the details about that."

"The point is, we'd like your power. You're one of the few with... supernatural powers, as you might have realized, and of the even fewer that were able to harness Valorinx's power. What I need you to do is to accept to use Valorinx's soul gems again. For our cause."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:08 am

"You know what that shit does to us, right?" Ty asks, recalling how they became insane demons. "That'll almost definitely lead to us going berserk and killing you."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:10 am

Jay crossed his arms, his arms turning demon.

"I don't doubt most of your words. But what are you planning to use this power for? How is this benefitting any of us? Coz as far as I can tell..."

Jay murmured to himself quietly. After a second he chuckled.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:27 am

Typhlosion wrote:"You know what that shit does to us, right?" Ty asks, recalling how they became insane demons. "That'll almost definitely lead to us going berserk and killing you."

"Yes, I know what that 'shit' does to you, there's at least an army of you at a parallel universe we are avoiding like the plague." With a sigh, the man continues. "But we know you recovered from what once we thought was a point of no return. That, we want to learn why."

Jhereshko wrote:Jay crossed his arms, his arms turning demon.

"I don't doubt most of your words. But what are you planning to use this power for? How is this benefitting any of us? Coz as far as I can tell..."

Jay murmured to himself quietly. After a second he chuckled.

"What do you plan to use a new energy source for?" The man raises a lone eyebrow as he looks towards J. "Many things, maybe we could even create a new universe, supply more powerful weapons to our troops... the power output of these things is, frankly, ridiculous."

"I understand this proposal expects you to put yourselves at risk for our sake. Honestly, I had no intention of contacting you when we have no plan. Perhaps we could decide on something, but..."

"Considering how you stormed this base... I'd prefer you'd stay under our watch either ways. Your behavior might be the highest risk we face." He takes a long breath. "All I ask is your understanding of your own danger."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:30 am

"Ohhh yeah we know our danger. I gotta admit though, for a suposedly intellectual being taking one of our friends was pretty stupid if you didn't wanna deal with us." Arc said, "and fine you want our power and shit but what about them civillians?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:31 am

"I'll tell you how we recovered." Ty said, standing up with his breath back. "We killed Valorinx, the source of their power."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:36 am

Jay chuckled again to himself before bringing himself back into the conversation.

"Seriously. Like, you did research on us, and you expected us to not care about our friend being...No, you knew we'd try to get to him. That's why you had the trap set up."

Thinking to himself for a moment, he decided to pull himself back.

"These bracelets. What's going on with those? I'm gonna say, if you have us trapped in here, I'd feel a lot calmer talking with you if my friend was not wearing a death cuff."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:56 am

arcane halo wrote:"Ohhh yeah we know our danger. I gotta admit though, for a suposedly intellectual being taking one of our friends was pretty stupid if you didn't wanna deal with us." Arc said, "and fine you want our power and shit but what about them civillians?"

"Heh. Good point. For what it's worth, we didn't mean to. We do need more competent soldiers that can split hairs better, but... We can't be choosers with our current ranks." He looks away for a while, a bit of a frown forming in his face, but quickly fading. "These "civilians" share the same power some of you do. Some would call them 'mages', others would call them 'psychics'. We already have technology centered around their powers."

Typhlosion wrote:"I'll tell you how we recovered." Ty said, standing up with his breath back. "We killed Valorinx, the source of their power."

"Hah!" The man snaps a finger, mildly pleased. "The energy readings were too high for us to determine what happened in that point in time in Azgardian history. Thanks for that. Though, that does raise some interesting questions for testing..."

Jhereshko wrote:Jay chuckled again to himself before bringing himself back into the conversation.

"Seriously. Like, you did research on us, and you expected us to not care about our friend being...No, you knew we'd try to get to him. That's why you had the trap set up."

Thinking to himself for a moment, he decided to pull himself back.

"These bracelets. What's going on with those? I'm gonna say, if you have us trapped in here, I'd feel a lot calmer talking with you if my friend was not wearing a death cuff."

"I did research on you. I hoped my subordinates were intelligent enough not to hunt down *you*, or, at least, not to leave a trail if they picked one of you by accident. This, is not a lie."
    "These people are not all that powerless, and not always willing to cooperate. This is merely standard procedure. He won't get hurt unless he feels suicidal."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:05 am

Jay, while getting frustrated, realized that getting angry like Ty would lead nowhere.

"Okay. I at least appreciate the respectful responses. All the same, I think I'm the least safe to be giving those soul gems. The last time I got caught up in that stuff, I tried killing five of my only friends here. I'm the only one here who can still pull into visible demonic power at will. I'm not going to lose control over that for this, sorry to say."

Jay takes a step closer, keeping his eyes around the room to make sure no danger arrives.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:07 am

"I'm with J on this one I mean that power was great but I'm just not sure I wanna get into it after seeing what happened to J."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:59 am