KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{3} Welcome to the Beginning

RNG Master
    RNG Master

{3} Welcome to the Beginning - Page 5 Empty Re: {3} Welcome to the Beginning

Post by RNG Master Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:13 am

The member 'Typhlosion' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

'Damage Die' :
    {3} Welcome to the Beginning - Page 5 210
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 am

HP: 260/260
    SP: 10/20
    ATK: 0

"I am so done with this."
    Dodging another attack like the ninja he had been this battle, Phen fixates his bowgun on the ground, it altering to become more like a cannon. "If this hits, I better get a badge."
    With an impressively loud sound, the engine charges up a large energy beam at Jay.

Potential combo: 235
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 am

The member 'Araphen' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

'COMBO!?' :
    {3} Welcome to the Beginning - Page 5 10Combo
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 am

"Yeah. You were that guy we left at that tavern. I remember much more clearly now. Too bad you ended up this way."

Now go to SLEEP

MM ran up and jumped over Ty and J and shot another electric tipped arrow at J's shoulder.
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 am

The member 'mudkipmaster' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

'Damage Die' :
    {3} Welcome to the Beginning - Page 5 315
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:24 am

After a few more coughs of blood, the final strikes dropped Jay. While breath still drew from his lungs, they were short and hurt. The pain had left him, finally.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 am

"Wow." Phen didn't believe he'd done it, but the overheating engine and the guy splattered on the wall after his and MM's attack sure meant it.
    "Now I have to get a badge... and wake up Arc."
    With that in mind, Araphen went to try his best to heal Arc's wounds.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 am

As Phen slowly healed her wounds, Arc's eyes opened a bit and she smiled. "Hey there, beautiful..."

She looked around at the room. "...guess we won."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:31 am

"Er... Was there any way to save him...?" MM looked down at the remains of J's body and shook his head while biting his lip.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:45 am

Ty, both body and mind feeling like roadkill, gets up and staggers over to check J's pulse.
    "Man, he's still alive. We should probably get some Hero Soldiers in here, or something."
    V
    V

Post by V Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Vriz breathed a sigh of relief. The soul gems illuminated from J's arms before emerging and scattering all over.

"Well I think we all know we shouldn't be using that shit again. I'll go get the soldiers."

Vriz picked up his half mask on the way out. He paused for a minute.

"I don't know how fucked your memories are now. I can barely remember where I grew up. Anyway, I know at least one of you need a reminder. I go by Vriz. But you might remember me as Roy. The real Roy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am